Tickets will be available soon.
Enter your info to be notified first.
Mammoth 2 Tahoe is an AMA Sanctioned DUAL SPORT ride held in remote & majestic Eastern California. This event is open to any make or model of street legal motorcycle.
This is a point-to-point, two day, GPS based, self-guided DUAL SPORT ride includes scenic & historic destinations in the Eastern Sierra of California & Nevada starting in Mammoth and ending in Carson City with on overnight stop in Bridgeport. Using paved and unpaved roads you’ll have approximately 250 miles of fun! We do our best to include as many miles of unpaved roads as possible.
You'll visit places like Mono Lake, Lee Vining - the Eastern gateway to Yosemite, Bodie, Chemung Mine, Mt. Patterson, Topaz Lake, Leviathan Peak, Genoa Peak and many others. This is a point-to-point event and transportation of your overnight bag is included. Please limit yourself to ONE bag no more than 35 lbs.
This event is operated under permit from the Inyo National Forest and Carson District BLM. Event is limited to 100 riders so register early! This event is open to any make or model of street legal motorcycle.
- 100 rider limit so register early!
- AMA requires all riders to be AMA members.
- Get your AMA membership here FIRST: www.amajoin.com/faorad.
- This route is rated as advanced for Adventure Bikes and intermediate for Dual Sport bikes.
- Passengers not recommended
Mammoth Cycle Works: 86 Commerce Dr #4, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Amenities: Food and lodging is not provided. Lodging is available in Mammoth (starting point), Bridgeport (overnight) and Carson City (ending point). Will will have suggested places to stop for lunch. These lunch stops are expecting us and are ready to serve you. Campgrounds may also be available in the area.
Registration & Staging Location: Meet us at the registration booth to pick up your packet. Registration is open starting at 7:30am Saturday Morning.
GPS Routing: THIS IS A GPS BASED EVENT - NO ROLL CHART IS PROVIDED. A download of suggested routes and destination is emailed to you a few days before you arrive. You also get a reference map showing recommended routes, destinations and bailouts. If you're buying a GPS then READ THIS:
Scenic Rides: THIS IS NOT A RACE!!! This is an fun, Intermediate, DUAL SPORT ride on paved & unpaved roads in historic and scenic Eastern California and parts of Nevada. In most cases routes are passable in a high clearance vehicle. In case routes or destinations are closed alternate destinations and routes will be selected.
Motorcycle Requirements: All motorcycles must meet the following requirements. Failure to meet ALL requirements will result in your money being refunded and you being asked to leave the event.
- Quiet muffler with a spark arrester is mandatory and only helps our sport. Nothing above 94db!
- Must be street legal with all required lighting, licensing, registration and insurance.
- You will need to be able to go at least 90 miles on a tank of gas.
- Destination and routes are only our recommendations. This area has SO MUCH to offer that we hesitate to limit your experience. GPS downloads are an accurate representation of designated routes and include way points at various places of historical significance and scenic beauty. A reference map showing suggested destinations, routes and bailouts is also provided.
- Bag transportation is included in your registration. Limit of ONE bag 35lbs or less.
- Gas, Food & Lodging is NOT provided. Your route description and GPS file will include suggested stops for these services.
- This is a rain or shine event so dress accordingly.
- Bring a camera! This place is beautiful!
07:30 - Sign-up booth open / Bag drop off
08:00 - Riders meeting
08:15 - Bikes out
07:30 - Bag drop off open
08:00 - Riders meeting
08:15 - Bikes Out