Tickets will be available soon.
The LOST COAST ADVENTURE is an AMA Sanctioned ADVENTURE RIDE held on the mysterious "Lost Coast" of Northern California. This event is open to any make or model of street legal motorcycle.
This is a point-to-point, two day, GPS based, self-guided ADVENTURE BIKE FRIENDLY ride includes scenic & historic destinations along the beautiful and mysterious North coast of California starting in Ukiah and ending in Fortuna with an overnight stop in Fort Bragg. Using paved and unpaved roads you’ll have approximately 135 miles of fun each day! We do our best to include as many miles of unpaved roads as possible.
You'll visit places like Hull Mountain, Lake Pillsbury, Headwaters of the Eel River, Usal Beach and Shelter Cove. This is a point-to-point event and transportation of your overnight bag is included. Please limit yourself to ONE bag no more than 35 lbs.
This event is operated under permit from the Mendocino National Forest and limited to 100 riders so register early! This event is open to any make or model of street legal motorcycle.
- 100 rider limit so register early!
- AMA requires all riders to be AMA members.
- Get your AMA membership here FIRST: www.amajoin.com/faorad.
- Passengers are half-price.
Directions: [GPS: 39.174218, -123.211801] From Highway 101 go North to the city of Ukiah and take the State Street exit (exit 551). Click Here for MAP
Motorsports of Ukiah: 1850 N. State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
Amenities: Food and lodging is not provided. Lodging is available in Ukiah (starting point), Fort Bragg (overnight) and Fortuna (ending point) and will will have suggested places to stop for lunch. These lunch stops are expecting us and are ready to serve you. Campgrounds may also be available in the area.
Registration & Staging Location: Meet us at the registration booth in the Motorsports of Ukiah parking lot to pick up your packet. Registration is open starting at 8:00am Saturday Morning.
GPS Routing: THIS IS A GPS BASED EVENT - NO ROLL CHART IS PROVIDED. A download of suggested routes and destination is emailed to you a few days before you arrive. You also get a reference map showing recommended routes, destinations and bailouts. If you're buying a GPS then READ THIS:
Scenic Rides: THIS IS NOT A RACE!!! This is a fun, EZ-to-follow, paved & unpaved road, leisurely, scenic and historic trip through parts of the beautiful and mysterious "Lost Coast" of Northern California. In most cases routes are easily passable in a high clearance vehicle. In case routes or destinations are closed alternate destinations and routes will be selected.
Motorcycle Requirements: All motorcycles must meet the following requirements. Failure to meet ALL requirements will result in your money being refunded and you being asked to leave the event.
- Quiet muffler with a spark arrester is mandatory and only helps our sport. Nothing above 94db!
- Must be street legal with all required lighting, licensing, registration and insurance.
- You will need to be able to go at least 75 miles on a tank of gas.
- Destination and routes are only our recommendations. The Lost Coast has SO MUCH to offer that we hesitate to limit your experience. GPS downloads are an accurate representation of the route and include way points at various locations of historical significance and scenic beauty. A reference map showing suggested destinations, routes and bailouts is handed out during registration.
- Bag transportation is included in your registration. Limit of ONE bag 35lbs or less per person.
- Gas, Food & Lodging is NOT provided. Your route description and GPS file will include suggested stops for these services.
- This is a rain or shine event so dress accordingly.
- Bring a camera! This place is beautiful!
08:00 - Sign-up booth open
08:45 - Riders meeting
09:00 - Bikes out
08:00 - Bag Drop Off Open
08:15 - Riders Meeting
08:30 - Bikes Out