Family Off-Road Adventures is seeking guides in the United States and Internationally.
We have developed a comprehensive, detailed & systematic business plan for creating successful & profitable events and you can succeed by following our step-by-step plan.
We want to work with people that:
- Love to ride motorcycles
- Have a desire to run their own business.
- Are well organized.
- Are a “People Person” & know the meaning of “servant leadership”.
- Have expertise & experience in a scenic or historic destination.
- Are able to create detailed routes.
- Possess GPS & computer skills.
- Desire to lead customers on memorable and safe family-friendly adventures.
- A comprehensive business model to operate a successful franchise.
- Business coaching and mentoring.
- Comprehensive on-line & social media marketing support.
- All waivers, forms, flyers & paperwork.All Special Use Permits from Forest Service or other entities as required.
- Complete on-line registrations and payment systems with full back-end access.
- All insurance coverage and certificates.
- A suitable venue for the event including destinations with lodging & food.
- Day-of-event labor including personnel for registration, sweep, chase & support trucks.
- Day-of-event vehicles.
As each event is organized and filled detailed records of all costs and income are kept on-line and available 24/7. When the event is completed all expenses are totaled and subtracted from all income from the event. The remainder is then divided equally between the guide and Family Off-Road Adventures.
Contact us for more details